The application materials listed here must be submitted online using the link below:
ONLINE APPLICATION Use this link to access the application.
- Complete Student Information Section
- Select Application Track - Indigenous Studies, Underrepresented Student. Check ALL that apply to you!
- Upload Documents
- Unofficial Transcript
- Statement of Interest (max. 500 words)
- What do you hope to achieve by participating in a museum/archives internship?
- How do you think it will benefit you personally and professionally?
- How does it relate to your career goals?
- (Indigenous Studies ONLY) Please explain you interest in Indigenous Studies/Arts.
- 2 Recommendations - ask your recommenders to use the ONLINE RECOMMENDATION FORM.
DEADLINE EXTENDED Online Application and Recommendations MUST be submitted by April 10, 2018.
CONTACT If you experience problems with the application, contact Amanda Wagstaff, email@example.com.