The Summer Curatorial Research Project is part of the Leadership Alliance Summer Reserach-Early Indentification Program.
APPLICATION - The online application form will be available on the Leadership Alliance website on November 1, 2018. Be sure to read the application instructions thoroughly before beginning the application!
The application consists of five sections:
- Student Information, Interests, & Schools (be sure to list University of Virginia here!)
- Education & Experience
- Statement of Purpose (let us know why you are interested in museum studies or curatorial work.)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcript (must be uploaded by Feb. 1, 2019)
IMPORTANT - On the application, you will be asked to select your top 3 research sites (Section 1).
- Make sure you select "University of Virginia" as one of your preferences.
- You will be matched with our program based on your degree, experience, and interests, so be sure to express your interest in curatorial research or museum work in your Statement of Purpose.
DEADLINE - the Summer 2018 program application is due February 1, 2019.