**Please note: the Mellon Indigenous Arts program ended in 2021. This web site is now for reference only.**
Visiting Fellows are nominated on a rolling basis. If you would like to nominate someone to be a potential fellow, please contact Catherine Walden, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information.
- Name and Contact Information of Nominator
- Name of the proposed Visiting Fellow
- Area of Expertise
- Affiliated Institutions
- Requested length of residency
- Proposed Programming (i.e. master classes, lectures, research, etc.)
- Please provide a Budget Proposal (i.e. cost of travel, lodging and meals, honorarium, materials – note, the per diem rates in Charlottesville are $69.00 for food and $126 for lodging.)
NOTE: Once a nomination has been made, nominators and/or nominees may be approached for additional information.
Download nomination form here